Bio Park’s vision is to create the largest industrial bio-park (Existing: 40K sqm and planned 300 K sqm) with a human-centric village, offering:
- Offices, labs, and shared areas fostering interactions & collaborations
- Strong service providers and companies’ eco-system
- World-class lifestyle amenities for a great workplace experience with restaurants and a shopping center
- Located the Har Hotzvim Industrial Science Park, in the repurposed Teva site
- Facilities designed with the highest GMP and GLP compliance
Bio Park is the prime campus location for Life Sciences, BioPharma, and Digital Health companies. Our vast offices and regulated lab spaces enable companies to develop and manufacture, all in a single location, thereby providing a platform for cutting-edge products for a healthier world.
The infrastructure is ready for your company to move in and start working!
Our facilities are ideal for companies seeking to lease move-in, ready and build-to-suit laboratories, state-of-the-art research, development, and manufacturing facilities, with 4 production floors, 4 m. height, 4,500 sq.m. each as well as ample offices and coworking spaces, with abundant parking and onsite available restaurants.
This is JLM’s largest bio-industrial park:
- 6,000 sq. meter cleanroom facilities
- 7,000 sq. meter wet labs
- 11,000 sq. meters dry labs
- 12,000 Sq. meter office space
- 8,000 pallets automatic warehouse
We are situated in Har Hotzevim Science Park, just off the intersection of the Begin road (443) with Highway 1 and next to the new underground North Jerusalem bus station. Hi-City will include a large car parking lot, with the planned direct link to the Har Hotzevim park and the direct train line to Ben Gurion airport.
Connect and Explore Space
Shared social and business designated spaces for enhanced workday experience and spontaneous collaboration including:
- Small and large conference rooms – available on demand
- The Townhall – top-notch lecture space for presenting new ideas and news with the Jerusalem heights in the background
- Magnificent terrace available for various events
- Fitness club center
- Walking trails through
- Two leading restaurants
- 4000 tons capacity refrigeration for convenient cooling, variable speed screw chillers with variable speed pumping,
- High-capacity natural gas lines throughout the campus at 80PSIG,
- Eco-efficient, state-of-the-art technology laboratories,
- Class A office space served by a high-efficiency variable refrigerant flow (VRF) system with heat recovery,
- 11MV electrical campus service.
- Buildings offer 3*480V main panel distribution
- Backup Generator and UPS power for critical equipment
- Keycode accessibility and a 24-hours/day video security system
- Biowaste management
- Sitewide public Wi-Fi
Special Government Support for Jerusalem
Jerusalem is the only city in the center of Israel that enjoys the status of Development Zone A. In this context, businesses operating in Jerusalem enjoy a unique tax route and economic benefits. In addition, the Government of Israel and the Jerusalem Development Authority provide businesses operating in Jerusalem with benefits and grants by virtue of Jerusalem’s status as a priority area, and as part of dedicated government programs, including: ‘adaptation’ grants – transition and expansion grants for companies and enterprises, high-tech, biomedical and life sciences grants.
Contact: Yossi Benji T: 052-2467109 yossi.benji AT gmail.com
Matan Benji T: 052-6673334 bmatan AT gmail.com
About JLM- BioCity
News on the many life science and healthcare companies in the Jerusalem area can be seen at https://jlm-biocity.org/jlm-biocity-innovations/
JLM-BioCity is a non-profit organization focused on developing and excelling Jerusalem’s bio-community.
We invite you, researcher, professional, investor, and executive to become part of our vision, in building Jerusalem’s Biomed eco-system.
If you want your company featured in our blogs, news releases, please contact: info at jlm-biocity.org