Israel Expo Welcomes the State of Florida Venture Capitalist Multiple Funds of over $130M to Israel
The Israel Innovation Expo Hosting Program for Startups Interested in Raising Capital and will meet the JLM community on
12, 2019 13:45 – 17:00 * Azrieli College of Engineering, 26 Ya’akov Shreibaum st., BLDG 3, floor -1 room -102
1:45 – 2 pm | All companies seated
2 :00 – 2 : 15 pm WELCOME
Yoram Dahan, president, Israel Innovation Expo
moderator – Yaron Suissa, JLM-BioCity
2 : 15 – 3 :00 pm Mr. Ripin, Florida Capital Ecosystem
3 : 00 – 3 : 45 pm PANEL DISCUSSION
* Jonathan Cohen, Program Manager, North America, Israel Innovation Authority (OCS),
* Vicki Rabenou, MD, Startup Nation Ventures
Mr. Ripin & Mr. Dahan (moderator), Israel Innovation Expo, (IIE)
3 : 45 – 5 : 00 pm | Networking , Select 1:1 Meeting, and Coordination
Follow Up meetings during the week.
In addition to Seminars – Fund manager and team members will be in Israel to follow up meetings with selected companies after the presentations – currently, we are reviewing the company’s decks that were submitted. If you haven’t send yours, KINDLY SEND YOUR COMPANY DECK TODAY to email@example.com.
Limited space. Reserve your seat today: https://www.israelinnovationexpo.com/copy-of-exhibit
Florida Venture Capitalist Multiple Funds is
Welcoming the World’s Most Promising Companies into Our Capital Formation Ecosystem.
Join our capital formation ecosystem where portfolio companies have gone on to raise millions of dollars in capital. Our innovation venture community represents a dynamic collection of highly accomplished business and technology leaders. We hand select and work alongside thinkers and innovators involved in purposeful and disruptive endeavors. We custom designs our programs to the needs of each company. Let’s explore how we can learn, grow and prosper together.
All companies are welcome.
* Applied Blockchain Solutions ;
* Medical Technologies ;
* Augmented Reality ;
* Virtual Reality ;
* Financial Technologies ;
* Cyber Security ;
* Tourism ;
* Defense ;
* Agriculture Technologies.
1. Early Stage Research and Development: Seeking companies at the pre-MVP (minimum viable product) stage get the support they need to produce an MVP, provide business advisory services, and connect with U.S. ecosystem of university partners and grant opportunities.
2. MVP or Product: Companies with an MVP/product with customers and $1 million in revenue: raise the capital needed to take your business to the next step. Ideal for companies seeking up to $1 million in capital.
3. Ready to Scale: Companies needing more capital, our capital formation engine can explore raises up to $50 million. We are interested in helping companies with proven business models scale and expand globally.
Reserve your seat today: https://www.israelinnovationexpo.com/copy-of-exhibit
This is not an offer to buy or sell securities. All applicants are subject to due diligence and review.
Media Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org